name: Amy
email: amyward@attbi.com

Hi,

Thank you, Greg Grant, for doing a wonderful job cataloguing and displaying all of the Wacky Packs!
Very impressive.

I can't wait to share all of the fun with my kids when they get home from school, now that I am reliving my childhood as I look at all of the Wacky Packs from my past. What a treasure museum of pop culture you have created. Thank you, thank you, very much!

date: 11:17 am - Friday, October 25, 2002

name: Manny
email: cpr2fish@earthlink.net

I just realized as I'm going through my collection that I have some of those silly mini posters as well.

date: 4:53 am - Friday, October 18, 2002

name: Manny
email: cpr2fish@earthlink.net

OK all you collectors, I'm looking to sell. Someone mentioned this website to me and I remembered I KEPT EVERY PIECE in a steel air tight box. I was an avid colector when I was a kid (30 years ago to be exact). I really dont care to keep them any more. I'm currently researching the value of these stickers and puzzle pieces (and in some cases I was silly enough to keep the original wrappers!...why I did I have no idea)just to get rid of them. THEY ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION!

I'll be posting another message soon.

I live near Santa Monica, CA. Getting ready to move and I stumbled upon them after all these years.

Manny

I really dont have an acurate count but I'm guessing a couple hundred, mostly from the early years.

I need to go through and see what I have.

date: 4:30 am - Friday, October 18, 2002

name: Chris
email: info@backintheday.net
url: www.backintheday.net

Your site really brought back allot of great memories...I am working on a site that deals with stuff that happened "Back in the Day"....I too remember collecting them and putting them everywhere my Mom did not want me to...Keep up the good work!!

date: 12:59 am - Thursday, October 17, 2002

name: lucie

i have never seen a ioad of rubbish in my life

date: 8:42 am - Wednesday, October 16, 2002

name: mark
email: camillerifitness@aol.com

Who would ever have believed that these gross, funny stickers that we begged our moms for would be found on a website. Thanks for putting this together.

date: 2:41 pm - Monday, October 14, 2002

name: Lois Duffy
email: jduffy6641Aaol.com

I loved these things as a kid-the pictures really brought back memories!

date: 7:04 pm - Sunday, October 13, 2002

name: Ken
email: Kenerama6802

I collected these cards along with my brothers back in the 70's. Put them on my BR. door and in a scrapbook that I JUST RECENTLY FOUND. I never dreamed that the wacky pack cards would be resurrected. I though I'd never see these again only in my scrapbook.

date: 12:31 am - Wednesday, October 9, 2002

name: Douglas
email: lawman-007@msn.com

I still have some of the wacky packages from when I was a kid.

date: 8:09 pm - Tuesday, October 8, 2002

name: Viccer

Wow, I've been looking all over for these! I collected these in the 70s and no one I've ever asked remembers these things. I thought they may be regional (I grew up in LA). My friends and I stuck them all over the pack of our bedroom doors, and we all ended up having to scrape them off and repaint our doors!

date: 2:43 pm - Tuesday, October 8, 2002

Go to page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82