name: Deborah Rowe
email: itsdebrowe@yahoo.com

Wow! I'm so glad I found your site.  I LOVED Wacky Packages as a kid.  It was my goal in life to collect every single one.  And I think I did!  They were so funny and colorful.  I felt like I was part of an inside joke--poking harmless fun at the products that adults loved.  Thanks so much for putting up this site.

date: 1:06 pm - Wednesday, April 1, 2015

name: Brian H. Schultz
email: swmpdwlr3000@yahoo.com

It was one of the great pleasures of my childhood to score a pack of wacky packages when I marched up the the neighborhood store I remember being very disappointed when the same ones appeared that I had gotten the last time. There are still a few affixed to some furniture out in my aunt's garage that my cousin and I thought was funny to put on an old ugly chiffarobe.

date: 4:18 pm - Tuesday, March 10, 2015

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

HI OUT THARE PEOPLE IN THE WACKY TOBACKY LAND BARRY LEE BARTLETT HERE ..ITELL YOU AGAIN I WANT FUNNY STUFF ON MY WACKY SHOWS HERE ? I DON.T CARE WHARE YOU GOT YOUR WACKY PACKY  WE ALL GOT ARE PACKS SOME WHAZRE THIS SHOW OF MY SITE IT ONLY FOR FUNNY COMMENGTS AND THATS IT IF YOU PEOPLE CANT PUT FUNNY STUFF ON MY SHOW ..IM GOING TO SEND ALL KINDS OF VIRUSES TO YOUR COMPUTER THAT IT WILL CRASH IT  NOW LOOK JUST STOP THIS RITE NOW MOTHER FUCKS!!!!!!!

date: 5:23 pm - Wednesday, February 11, 2015

name: Richard Neuschafer
email: rneuschafer@yahoo.com

This brings back some funny memories.  I used to get these in grade school in the 1970's and put them on my notebooks.  Still have them.  Wacky Packages were really good.

date: 5:55 pm - Friday, January 30, 2015

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

BARRY LEE BARTLETT  YOUR ANSER ON MY WACKY PACK SHOW LOOK OK I THANKLIKE THE CHI YOU THAT YOU LIKE MY SITE HERE BUT WE THAT MEANS ME I DON.T WANT THAT KIND OF TALK ON MY SHOW HERE I WANT FUNNY STUFF ON IT  OK LIKE THE CHICKEN MAN DUANE VANTASSEL SMOKUING WACKY TO BACKY OK?

date: 5:16 pm - Wednesday, December 31, 2014

name: Dave O'Brien
email: dobrien@hp.com

Love the Wacky Packages website.

date: 10:14 am - Tuesday, December 30, 2014

name: Ronald
email: dualitysmanager@yahoo.com

Found your info on the shed's wacky packs highly informative...thank you

date: 8:23 pm - Friday, December 19, 2014

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

YO! BARRY LEE BARTLETT HERE  WITH MY WACKY PACK COMMENT ON MY OWN SHOW  .OK I LIKE YOUR BLUNDER BREAD YOU SAID YOU FOUND ITS THE WAY YOU SAID THAT OUT OF NO WHERE WE ALL WERE TALKING OTHER STUFF ON THE AIR HERE AND THAT MADE ME LAUGH  I THANK YOU THATS THE KIND OF STUFF IM LOOKING FKR ON MY SHOQW PEOPLE OK""???

date: 1:18 pm - Friday, November 14, 2014

name: BARRY LEEBARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

BARRY LEE BARTLETT YOUR? ANSER  THATS ALL FINE AND DANDY THAT YOU HAD WACKY PACKS ON YOUR SHIRT  BUT  HERE IS RONE WITH THAT  ? 1- THEY NERVER HAD A WACKY PACK SHIRT  WITH BUNTINS ON ? ..IT WAS A T- SHIRT  ONLY  AND IT WAS WHITE WITH THE FIRST WACKY PACK SERIES ON IT ASS A PAMOTION AND THEN THEY CAME OUT WITH DIFFINT KINDS OF IMGES ON THEM AND YOU HAD TO BUY THEM  FOR 5$ A SHIRT AND REMEBER THEY DID NOT HAVE WEB SITES ON LAPTOPS OR COMPUTER THOSE DAY SO THATS HOW INO YOUR LIEING THERE WAS ONLY A WAY TO GET A T-SHIRT WOOD BE TO LOOK AT THE OFFER IN THE BACK OF THE WACKY PACK AND ORDER IT FROM THER BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM AND THIS IS NOT FUNNY IM LOOK FOR FUNNY OMMENT ON MY SHOW HERE GETE OFF MY SITE

date: 3:16 pm - Monday, November 10, 2014

name: BARRY LEEBARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

BARRY LEE BARTLETT YOUR? ANSER YES I BELEAVE THAT COOD BE TRUE  WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT 2 FOR A QURTER  1975 I WAS 15 YEARS OLD AND THAT YEAR OF THE WACKY PACKS WERE STARTING TO FED AWAY FROM THE STORS IS BECOUSE THEY STARED TO COMING  OUT  WITH BAT MAN CADS ON OTHER CARDS THAT HAD BUBBLE GUM IN IT SO THE WACKY PACKS WERE STILL THARE BUT  NOBODY REALY WANT NO MORE??  FOR A WILE  SO WEN I WAS 15  IN 1975 THEY THEN STARED SELLING THEM  FOR A LOWER PRICE OF 10 TO 15 SENT  ON THEM IT ALL DEPENING ON THE KIND OF WACKY PACK IT WAS BAST ON THE PACK THAT CAME OUT BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

date: 2:55 pm - Monday, November 10, 2014