name: Rippen
email: Rippen@usinernet.com

I was sooo happy to find your web site. I've held onto my wackies for almost 30 years. They bring back an age of innocense in my life that left me soon after. Silly little things that they were/are, but I'll never forget them.

Thanks for your site, and the feed back of others.

date: 1:32 pm - Wednesday, November 26, 2003

name: A J Phillips
email: GOAHEAD

A very cool site! I was going through my childhood junk and came across a bunch of die cut cards. My wife told me that I should just throw them out, ha. In the cards was a cracked animals die cut card #38, a RARE card. go figure..anyone know how I could sell it or better yet get it appraised? I ebay , but this might be more than I can handle. Thanks!

date: 0:54 am - Saturday, November 22, 2003

name: Kweaver
email: kweaver3@dejazzd.com

One of my favorite childhood activities of all times was to do a wacky packages "Line Up" where we rounded up all the actual products in the house and placed the corresponding sticker in front of them. We always urged mom to buy the missing products!
I never peeled & stuck the sacred sticker on anything but had the pleasure of carefully removing the sticky white/black outline. Thanx

date: 2:11 am - Sunday, November 16, 2003

name: MURRAY
email: MURDOG_3@yahoo.com

Wow!!
Talk about memories! I just got my 6th series. How well I remember looking all over town, every liquor store for "Runaway" I found it.. Some smart-ass peeled it and stuck it in a trashcan right in front of me. jokes on him!!!!!!
Murray, Long Beach, Ca

date: 3:16 am - Wednesday, November 12, 2003

name: A. J. Rimmer
email: smeghead_rimmer@hotmail.com

I too had a Harm & Hammer no ringed t-shirt but my shirt was yellow not orange. I also had a red ring Blunder Bread shirt. I have no idea if they were copyrighted (I was just 10 years old). My mother purchased them from a now gone store chain called "JM Fields" in Chelmsford, MA. I remember begging here for them.

date: 3:45 pm - Friday, November 7, 2003

name: Julie Corotan
email: lokahikehaulani@hotmail.com

This is so great! Wow, I have had my wacky packs for over 30 years. What memories. I have them saved in card protectors and they are in perfect condition. I remember just trying to collect the whole series. Great site to bring back the good times!!! :) Thanks!

date: 4:11 pm - Wednesday, November 5, 2003

name: Mike
url: pokesensei@hotmail.com

Man,what a blast from the past!I used to love collecting "Wacky Packy`s" as a kid.I used to get them at the 7-11 every Sunday when we stopped there after church.Too bad my dad threw all my collections of them(plus my entire Football/Baseball/Basketball collections as well) a long time ago while I was away in the Army(boy,I even had Lou Alcinder and Johnny Unitas cards...).

Thanx for the great site!

Mike

date: 0:00 am - Sunday, November 2, 2003

name: dusty
email: dustyspokes@yahoo.com

My boyfriend in the 4th grade turned me on to WPs in the 70s. He had a couple stickers stuck to his notebook. That great artwork! I seem to remember one of a Grape nuts spoof. I had to have it, so I stole his notebook. He looked all over the classroom for it, perplexed at its complete disappearance. (I now know that stealing is wrong).
That ignited my passion for WPs. Every time a new series came out, I would buy about 12 packs at a time, thus ensuring a complete set. I still have 3 complete sets, with their complete puzzle/ checklists. I still love to get them out and look at them!

date: 1:17 am - Wednesday, October 29, 2003

name: Dusty
email: dustyspokes@yahoo.com

My boyfriend in the 4th grade turned me on to WCs. I saw a couple stickers stuck to his notebook. That great artwork! I had to have it, so I stole his notebook. I remember him looking all over the classroom for it, perplexed that it had just disappeared. I didn't care. I now know that stealing is wrong.
That ignited my love of WCs, and after that, every time a new series came out I bought about 12 packs at a time, ensuring I'd get a complete set. I still have 3 complete sets, with their complete puzzle/checklists.

date: 1:06 am - Wednesday, October 29, 2003

name: Vicki
email: vkingma@ptd.net

What a great site. I still have 200+ cards-didn't realize how rare some of them are. Mine were loved and enjoyed so not in perfect condition but I sure enjoy looking at them and remembering the thrill of getting a new package and seeing what I got.

date: 11:19 pm - Monday, October 27, 2003