name: Kate
email: dream_writter_girl@hotmail.com

I love Wacky Packages i have been collecting them 4 evr. Me and my Best friend started collecting them together!!!!! I have dozens of the same card!!!!! I am thinking about sellin them!!!!!

date: 10:51 pm - Thursday, July 17, 2008

name: Wackyman407
email: adji123@hotmail.com

Wacky Packages are awsome I have bought every one of them so far. I have Package 1, 2,3, 4, 5, 6. I hope they come out with a series 7.

date: 8:38 pm - Tuesday, July 1, 2008

name: Brent Barber
email: lovethebomb@fastmail.fm

Hey Greg, you Wacky site has been enormously informative as I have attempted to re-start my collection. I had most of the series on the early 70's. My favorite memory was buying up Wonder bread to get that elusive Neveready card which I eventually found. It was one of the sweetest fondest most intense capsulation of childhood that I have been able to revisit at my now decrepit age of 44. It is amazing how these things take me back. I had a website back in the infancy of the net, 94-95, where I put together some images I "borrowed" from other Wacky sites and even got featured in Yahoo magazine that had Brent Spinner on the cover. The best part of the site was where visitors could post comments. It's too bad about the spam here, but you can still find that awesome gleam of pure joy that Wacky's gave us back then when oldster's like me talk about them. I let my site go defunk when I got married in 99, but had over 150,000 hits. Nowadays, that aint shee-ite, but back then it was heady and I got a few web design jobs from it back before it became automated. Now I'm starting all over again and am a determined collector. Although Wacky's are mostly a rebellious, satirical poke at consumerism and the ad/marketing campaigns that sucker us all every day, the collector's lust for old stickers probably puts us back in the category of the gullible consumer which we used to so viciously lampoon. Ah well, what goes around, eh? No matter, I am a Wacky addict and the things make just as happy as they did back then. Thanks for all your hard work, Brent.

date: 3:17 pm - Thursday, May 15, 2008

name: Michael
email: mikejen

My daughter is now a collector of wacky packages.  She has all the new 1 - 7 sets and trying to complete all of them.  We have ordered the book as well.  We have a couple silver cards but no gold ones.  Anyone found a gold card yet?  She does have 7 of the 10 lenticular cards.

date: 7:33 am - Friday, May 9, 2008

name: allen martinez
email: allenmtz@yahoo.com

i like wacky packages because they are the best stickers I ever collected from the topp's company wacky packages are cool because they have like cool special inserts and some good artists the sticker have good parodys.I have all series except 3 are still needed to be collected by the flashback stickers.

date: 8:31 am - Sunday, April 27, 2008

name: ponji
email: erin3@at yahoo.com

wacky packs are awsome I have the 3rd series through the flashback series .

date: 5:06 pm - Wednesday, April 23, 2008

name: ponji
email: erin3@at yahoo.com

wacky packs are awsome I have the 3rd series through the flashback series YOU ROCK.

date: 5:06 pm - Wednesday, April 23, 2008

name: ponji
email: erin3@at yahoo.com

your wacky packages are of the ceiling hoot hoot oh and go and die ihate you guest 622 you suck you fat ass.

date: 5:03 pm - Wednesday, April 23, 2008

name: JERRY BRAND - Carrollton, Ga.
email: NEZHEAD42@HOTMAIL.COM

AWESOME!!!! AWESOME!!!! AWESOME!!!! This is one of the best WACKY sites around. When I was a kid I had the 3rd thru 6th series. I always loved Wackys. Then in 1979, I collected the 1st reprint series. I never saw Wackys again. Then in 2004, my step son starts telling me about these stickers he saw at the store. He said they had parodies of products. I was only half listening, but when he read off the titles and said one was a magnet of Hawaiian Punks, I whipped my brain to attention. I now have complete series of the 1979-1980 reprint sets, 1985, 1986 and 1991 sets and all the new series starting in 2004. I am LOVING the Flashback series that is celebrating the 35th anniversary of the 1970's first release. I am going to start collecting the original 16 different series from the 1970's. I alos can't wait for the forthcoming book. It will be so awesome. I LOVE WACKY PACKAGES!!!! Thanks Topps!

date: 6:57 pm - Thursday, April 17, 2008

name: Baseball Card
email: card.pricer@live.net

I was a huge fan of collecting baseball cards growing up...

It was totally the fad, and I was so into it!
WACKY!!