name: keith
email: keithmosley@hotmail.com

still have hundreds of this things
awsome web site, looking to buy,sell ,or trade.

date: 10:39 am - Saturday, December 14, 2002

name: Mike Perretti
email: perretti@en.com

I remember these stickers all to well when I was growing up in Centerville,Oh in the 70's. I remember at the time I loved the the 1st to 3rd series. My favorite was Dopey Whip, Liptorn Lava soup, and others from the first though third series. I had all of the second, third, and part of the first series.

date: 9:45 am - Saturday, December 14, 2002

name: Jerry
email: Musclecar427@hotmail.com

Oh man why did I stick those things to my garage wall!!! I can remember buying the packages at Ben Franklin In my home town of Grayslake Illinois. I really haven't laughed this hard in a long time! Thank you for the memories.

date: 9:43 pm - Saturday, December 7, 2002

name: David
email: EL_DAVO@swildcat.com

Man, what a memory jog! As a kid, I collected all sorts of cards...baseball, football, Garbage Pail Kids...what a TRIP to see a site devoted to Wacky Packages! I remember the old grocery store where I first bought a pack of these...they even made my mom laugh! It's sad that probably the only way I could get these now would be on Ebay, since the copyright-lawyers-gone-wild attitude is so prevalent now, that these sort of things may never get made again. Thank you for such a cool site!!!

date: 5:22 pm - Friday, December 6, 2002

name: JMK
email: j_kuball@hotmail.com
url: AOL

Just for the fun of it, I typed in "wacky packages" in the "search" column and sure enough, there's alot of devoted fans out there that still have these "off-the-wall" sticker collections from the beginning...WOW. I wish I still had all of mine from '71 to '75 that somehow found themselves thrown away with other stuff via my parents. Oh!!! was I severly p!ssed when I found out. I had about a 100 stickercards of the 1st to the 5th series in great condition. I eventually forgave my parents for my rant about the stickers. ~25 yrs later, here I am. Thank you for this site to rehash old memories. I now have voluntary cramps in my legs from kicking myself in the butt...IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!

date: 6:01 pm - Wednesday, December 4, 2002

name: DJ
email: dp13cp@cs.com

THIS SITE IS AWESOME!!!

THANK YOU!

date: 9:43 pm - Thursday, November 28, 2002

name: Mitch Bordeaux
email: mitchbordeaux@comcast.net

I just wanted to add that "Old Spit" was my favorite WP.

date: 7:41 pm - Monday, November 18, 2002

name: Mitch Bordeaux
email: mitchbordeaux@comcast.net

I was at a friend's house yesterday and his daughter introduced me to some foul flavored jelly beans inspired by Harry Potter books. For some reason, it made me think about something I was obsessed with in the early 70s as a child: Wacky Packages. I hadn't thought about these things for 25 years. I loved Wacky Packages. Today, I found this site and I am trully enjoying some nostaglia. Wacky Packages were great with the combination of the humor and art. They appealed to my warped sense of humor. Thanks for the site and the trip down memory lane. The pleasure those stickers gave me in my youth is unmeasurable (and I never even attached them to anything unless I had an extra). I wish I still had my collection.

date: 7:36 pm - Monday, November 18, 2002

name: WilliamJoAnn North
email: Northofsouth321@cs.com

We just found 24 of the old stickers from our childhood days boy the memories it brought back. Was surprized to see they made a web site. Great job!

date: 7:43 pm - Sunday, November 17, 2002

name: Norton Kramden (not really)
email: terrazzo@yahoo.com
url: http://www.bigkahunaburger.com

This is a real blast from the past! Thank you for taking the time to put this site up -- and for the clean scans. There just happened to be a candy store across from the Catholic grade school I went to in Chicago - around the mid 70's., There you could acquire any number of Topps cards (I always gave the gum away), my favorite of which was the Wackys. These would cause me to laugh uncontrollably, and were just one of the influences that sent me on the way to an art career. And to that I am eternally grateful. It was a pleasure to reminisce for a bit so I thank you for the trip back. I'm also graetfull to Topps for the laughter - I'm sure it wasn't the sports division that was responsible for the Wackys! Also thank them for keeping their legal dept. from going after your site. Someone there is watching out for you. You have been blessed!

date: 11:38 pm - Friday, November 15, 2002