name: Norma
email: nrobinson@worldnet.att.net

I didn't think that it would ever be
possible to show Wacky Packages stickers to my children! My husband and I grew up collecting nearly every sticker and placing them the refridgerator at our houses. Thanks for making this nostalgic website!

date: 11:08 pm - Monday, March 31, 2003

name: Greg
email: MeanBuicks
url: www.meanbuicks.freeplace.net/

This site rules! First I sent a link to my brother and then I sat down with my 7 year old son and we laughed and laughed at the high quality scans you've put together. Awesome!!

Not having anymore of the originals from my youth, I shot over to eBay and scarfed up one of those reprint, uncut sheets cheap to frame & hang on the wall (and it was even located locally). Thanks!

date: 3:34 pm - Saturday, March 29, 2003

name: Dayle
email: dayjam@att.net

Man! this takes me back to days gone bye. I had alot of fun chewing the gum and collecting these things. Who would've guessed they would be so popular today. Good luck!

date: 4:04 pm - Monday, March 24, 2003

name: Lovaman

Great research greg!!!! Your site is filled with so much info on the stickers that bring back so many memories. Thanks for all the links. You have rekindled my love for the non-sports card

date: 9:58 am - Monday, March 24, 2003

name: Kevin Cuoco
email: nihilst

The Most complete Wacky site so far.Great Job!
As for me,Wacky Packs were a HUGE part of my summers of 73,74 and 75.These things were stuck on every
phone booth,soda machine and anything else we could stick them too in town,Some of the kids even saved them(before they stuck em some where).

date: 11:13 pm - Friday, March 21, 2003

name: A P Lechner
email: mozocat@mozoshop.com

Wow, does that bring me back. Mine all got plastered onto my PeeChees (this was back when PeeChees went on sale for 7 cents before school started). Slaytex Gloves!

date: 2:06 pm - Thursday, March 20, 2003

name: donnie
email: d.peace@att.net

I had complete sets 1-12 when i was a kid. Boy what I went thru to get them. Even had Gravy Train and another non published. Did I ever love them. My step mother let her daughter's kids get a hold of them, and thats all she wrote. I got a look at the prices they were bringing and, YIKES !!! They were mint too. Boy, those were the days.

date: 12:14 am - Thursday, March 20, 2003

name: Mark
email: MarkChallenger@aol.com

Just thought of these during the
night, And realized I have the
complete set of series #4 With the
heavy chunks GRIME sicker... Had
a great time thinking of them day's
what a fun time to grow up... I'll
keep them forever...

date: 2:57 pm - Saturday, March 15, 2003

name: dan
email: dnpbay@cox.net

Ive been looking for this site for about a two weeks. I am so stoked
I found it yesterday!

date: 5:45 pm - Thursday, March 13, 2003

name: Marcie
email: stratakiss

awesome site!! I also used to collect these little suckers when I was just a tiny tike. I first discovered them in Wonder Bread. And it's ironic that my first card was "Blunder"!!!! Thanks for the memories guys.

date: 1:35 am - Monday, March 10, 2003