name: Kaenan Curry
email: curryman@verizon.net

I am 9 years old and I have the whole set of all new series 2 stickers.The clear-cling stickers will be magnets in late June.The cool thing is that the clear-cling stickers and magnets will future classic wacky art from the 70's.

date: 8:37 pm - Tuesday, April 19, 2005

name: Thomas
email: tmas7@comcast.net

Greetings,

I'm 40 years old and to this day I cannot walk down the pasta aisle at the supermarket without thinking of "Runtony". I tried to explain this to my 12 year old but it really was one of those "You had to be there stories".

I assumed that these were long gone- nothing but a memory to bore my child with. Then I came across this wonderful site and had quite a rush of nostalgia. I had to resist the temptation to bid like crazy on ebay and further inflating the price of these fun collectables.

Thanks for this great site.

date: 2:00 am - Sunday, April 17, 2005

name: bradley giroux
email: hossttracks@sasktel.net

hi guys just found your web site by mistake,i have a complete set of what i think is the first set. i didn't think they made them anymore. where are they being sold,i live in canada.

date: 10:09 pm - Sunday, April 10, 2005

name: TODD BENJAMIN
email: TBenjamin@Higbee-Inc.com

I really liked them as a kid and mentioned to my wife they should rerelease them as a new series.a couple months later at KB-TOYS i stumbled on them and went on a buying frenzie to get the entire set
series 1/2004.I found more at Wal-Mart and bought all i could find,my 18 year old fell on the floor over "struggle" and my 11 year old now collects them with me.
glad they released series 2 and hope they continue to add new.

date: 3:30 pm - Tuesday, April 5, 2005

name: TODD BENJAMIN
email: TBenjamin@Higbee-Inc.com

glad they released series 2 and hope they continue to add new.

date: 3:30 pm - Tuesday, April 5, 2005

name: Veronica
email: veronica2@optonline.net

Today my friend showed me her wacky packages that made me want to go to the store and get some.

date: 7:53 am - Monday, March 28, 2005

name: T.C.G.

I started collecting Wacky Packages in 1975. I currently have164 stickers from series 2-15. I am now 40 years old and just purchased 2 complete boxes,opening one and keeping one box unopened. These are from Series#1 released in 2004. I was impressed by the quality of the artwork and how funny the new stickers are.I can't wait to see Series#2 and will snatch up as many boxes as I can get. Love 'em.

date: 6:08 am - Friday, March 25, 2005

name: monte young
email: montedyoung78249@yahoo.com

andy koch from wichita still owes me cards from series 1, from about 1974!! let me know if you get this andy, Cccc-ya!

date: 5:59 pm - Wednesday, March 16, 2005

name: Danielle

I love getting together with all of my friends and cousins to trade them. If I am missing only a couple of cards, one of my friends and/or family members make a trade for it. They are so fun to collect
!!!!!!

date: 8:34 pm - Sunday, March 13, 2005

name: Roger
email: horsypurple
url: ralston1@carolina.rr.com

Wackys were a blast as child and I enjoy checking out the new seris as they come out. There is one thing missing from the new Wackys...that smell of TOPPs bubble gum that lasted for weeks. TOPPs needs to put the gum back in the new Wackys....

date: 5:15 am - Sunday, March 13, 2005