name: Nicholas
email: beradini@comcast.net

last christmas i got wacky packs for the first time.i have a big collection.i am only 7 years old.my dad had them too.i have some old ones.we are having GUTTERBALL TURKEY tonight.my favorite is COCA COBRA.if i could make 1 it would be called  PLANNERS THE SMART PEANUTS.i want to make wacky packs when i grow up.i have completed the COUNT FUNKULA puzzle.

date: 11:12 am - Thursday, November 23, 2006

name: travis wooten
email: i not got one

hi i really love wackypakages. My favorite one is  fancyfeet from series 4. Please send me more   at 20 chestnut court Riverhead ny 11901

date: 3:57 pm - Tuesday, November 21, 2006

name: .cameron
email: tiffany@castilleyahoo

iwant to make a new sticker called stinkeys makeing funn of the twinkie company

date: 3:43 pm - Tuesday, November 14, 2006

name:

date: 3:40 pm - Tuesday, November 14, 2006

name: regan
email: croysdalebd@osd.wednet.edu

hi there i really like wacky packs because when i was 12 years old my dad told me about these cards so i like them

date: 2:14 pm - Monday, November 13, 2006

name: regan
email: croysdalebd@osd.wednet.edu

date: 2:14 pm - Monday, November 13, 2006

name: Suzy Badaracco
email: sbadaracco@culinarytides.com

I am so glad to see Wacky Packy stickers back on the market.  I am a trends forecaster in the food industry and so just love to see them on the shelves again.  It would be fun if some of the stickers were of new products and perhaps poked fun at some of the current mega trends in the food industry.  Seriously, we need a laugh right now!

Just thinking outloud
Suzy Badaracco
Culinary Tides
www.culinarytides.com

date: 9:28 am - Saturday, November 11, 2006

name: mike skinner
email: philipskinner@msn.com

I love wacky packs.  Is there going to be a series 6, 7, and 8?  My sister loves wacky pack too.  Are there wacky posters?

date: 6:36 pm - Friday, November 10, 2006

name: andre castille
email: tiffany@castilleyahoo

i want to be one of your members because i have my own club and they are collecters of wacky packs to so please let me be in the clu b thankyou

date: 4:58 pm - Tuesday, November 7, 2006

name: Jeff Alterman
email: alterman@bestweb.net

I have bought a few of the new Wacky Packages and they are as wacky as ever. I defintely want DDT Flavor Lice Cakes. For a snack I'd wouldn't mind a Zit Kat. I can use Struggle Stool Softener when I need to relieve a constipated bear. I can feed my rats Garbage Flavor Vermina Rat Chow. I can refresh myself with Coca Cobra which is made with real venom. I can put some Plastic Unbreakable Dull Spears on my hamburger which is from the latest series and it even includes a piece of bubble gum. Though I might still enjoy Wacky Packages as I did when I was young, I have no plans to chew the bubble gum as it probably tastes rather raunchy. I'm a little old for the bubble gun at 43 1/2 years of age.

Jeff Alterman