email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

HI BILL  BARRY LEE BARTLETT YOUR ? I THANK YOU THAT YOU LIKE WACKY PACKS BUT THATS NOT FUNNY ON MY SHOW HERE WE ARE LOOKING FOR FUNNY AND WACKY COMENTS  WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO FINE WHAT YOU LIKE OR DISLIKES OK WACKMY BILL ..SEE JUST LIKE ????

name: graciedabulas
email: dabulasj@comcast.net

i am always playing with wackys i trade with my friend Demi all the time!!!!!!!!!!!  I wish they were free or i could get some free wackys

date: 3:14 pm - Sunday, January 15, 2012

name: mike w
email: vincipuppy@yahoo.com

bought wacky packs in the summer when i was 10 wayyy back in 1974.  i miss the 70s.

date: 8:41 am - Monday, January 9, 2012

name: STELLA MIRAMONTEZ
email: STELLA.MIRAMONTEZ@YAHOO.COM

I AM IN SO AWWWW THAT THESE WACKY PACKS ARE STILL AROUND FOR PURCHASE I AM A 70'S CHILD AND REMEMBER THESE SO CLEARLY REMEMBER THEM LIKE YESTERDAY...

date: 7:18 pm - Wednesday, December 7, 2011

name: BARRYLEE BARTLETT
email: CLOWN.55@LIVE,COM

HELLO YOU PEOPLE THIS IS YOU NO WHO THE OLD WACKYS ITS BARRY  NOW I DON.T NO IF ...BUT DON.T WERRY NONE FOLKS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TIPE THIS IN NOW TO SEE MY VIDOES.....SUPER BARRY LEE BARTLETTYOU ALL UNDER STAND WHAT IS GIONG ON HERE BUT LOOK IF YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM ME WELL YOU ARE RONG  I MUST TELL YOU PEOPLE  SOME ONE HAS HACKED IN MY WEB SITE ON YOU TUBE AND RACED ALL MY VIDEOS MY NAME ..BARRY LEE BARTLETT

date: 6:28 pm - Friday, December 2, 2011

name: scott
email: scratchdentab@aol.com

hi from scott . I was wondering how many topps wacky   red ludlow band-ache r known & how much they r worth . thanks

date: 1:32 pm - Thursday, December 1, 2011

name: hamza
email: hazaali765@gmail.com

i think wackys arent my thing

date: 6:12 am - Sunday, November 27, 2011

name: James G. Siao
email: gentlejim35@yahoo.com

Listen Mack, Wacky is anything and everything but tacky-Love what it stands for-a legendary moment in a kid's childhood-many memories came from this venture

date: 2:35 pm - Friday, November 18, 2011

name: Stephanie
email: peaceout927@yahoo.com

I loooovvvveee Wacky Packs...Thx !!

date: 5:43 pm - Friday, October 14, 2011

name: BARRY LKEE BARTLETT
email: CLOWN.55@LIVE.COM

DON;T GET WACKY ON ME CHICKEN MAN IM NO DUMMY LIKE THE HOUSE OF THE DUYMMYS

date: 4:58 pm - Saturday, August 13, 2011

email: CLOWN.55@LIVE.COM

THE NAME IS WACKY   AND ITS THE RITE PACK SO YOU PEOPLE NEED TO RITE MORE WACKY STUFF ON MY WEB SITE HERE ITS BAD A NOUFF THE THIS CHINIES GUY IS TAKEING ALL MY WEB SITES AND TURNNING THEM AROUND I TOLD HIM WHEN I FINED HIM I WILL KILL HIM!!!!

date: 7:01 pm - Friday, June 24, 2011

Go to page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76

Name:BARRY LEE BARTLETT
Email:BOZODACT@GMAIL.CO
Message:LETS GET THIS STRATE MAN???
OK

date: 5:27 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

BARRY LEE BARTLETT YOUR ? YOUR CAN GET WACKY PACKS FREE  ON LINE .YOU ASK HOW/IF YOU HAVE A PRITER YOU CAN PRINT  ALL THEM ON THE PAPER  ALL YOU HAVE TO DO  IS GO THE THE WEB SITE WHEN YOU GET OF MY SITE HERE AND TIPE JN   WWW.WACKY PACK.COM AND THARE YOU GO ALL THEM FROM START INTILL NOW WACKY PACKS I NO THAT THARE NOT THE STICKERS YOU CAN STICK ON THE WALL ON ANYWHARE BUT THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL SO WHEN YOU DO THAT JUST LUT ME NO ON MY E-MAIL WHAT HAPPENED OK ..

name: graciedabulas

date: 6:12 am - Sunday, November 27, 2011

name: James G. Siao
email: gentlejim35@yahoo.com

date: 2:35 pm - Friday, November 18, 2011

name: Stephanie
email: peaceout927@yahoo.com

I loooovvvveee Wacky Packs...Thx !!

date: 5:43 pm - Friday, October 14, 2011

name: BARRY LKEE BARTLETT
email: CLOWN.55@LIVE.COM

DON;T GET WACKY ON ME CHICKEN MAN IM NO DUMMY LIKE THE HOUSE OF THE DUYMMYS

date: 4:58 pm - Saturday, August 13, 2011

email: CLOWN.55@LIVE.COM

date: 7:01 pm - Friday, June 24, 2011

Name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
Email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM
Message:YOU GOT THE RITE THING GING ON BABY AND TELL THE REAL CHICKEN MAN DUANE VANTASSEL IM LOOKJNG FOR HIM?

date: 5:18 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

LOOK BARRY LEE BARTLETT ?WE DON.T CARE  ABOUT THE 70TALKING ABOUT SOMTHING FUNNY ABOUT WACKY STUFF TO MAKE PEOPLE WACKYER  AND WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT THE 70S YOU REMEBER THATS NOT FUNNY MABE IN YOUR WOLS JOE  THIS SITE I HAVE IS SPOSE TO BE FUNNY MAYBE IN  YOUR WOULD BUT NOT FOR THE PEOPLE ON MY SHOW HERE NOW TACK YOUR ST.T OF MY STE DON.T  RITE THAT JUNK ON THIS SITE OF MINE AGIN OR I WILL LOOK FORE YOU AND KILL YOU  THAK IT OVER TO MY WESTEN SHIT STION!!!!

date: 4:53 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

BARRY LEE BARTLETT  YOUR ?? IS TRUE LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY THEY WILL ALWAYS BEA ROUND THE WACKY PACKS  LIKE ROCKIN ROLL YOU CANT STOP IT  IF YOU TIPE IT IN WELL THERESC WACKY PEOPLE EVRYWHARE EVEN ME BARRY LEE BARTLETT THE FOUNDER OF THIS WEB SIT ITS SOMTIMES HARD TO ANSER ALL THE ADD THE COME ON MY SITE HERE BUT THATS ALL IM TO DO IT ANSER YOUR ????

date: 4:43 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

HAY BARRY LEE BATLETT  TE OWNER OF THIS SITE I ME NOW MY ? IS WHERE  IS THE CHICKEN MAN AT THIS TIME WELL HE IS OUT THARE SIOMING THAT WACKY TOBACKY AGAIN  YAH HIS NAME I DUANE VANTASSEL HE NO WHAT HE SHOULD DO OR NOT TO DO I HAVE A STICKER ON A CASE LIKE THAT AND IT WAS CALLED CORN FLACKS  NOW ITS CALLED JUST,,,,,FLACKS THATS WHAT ITS CALED A FAKE FLACK ============

date: 4:31 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

BARRY LEE BARTLETT  YOU ASKED HOW MUCH IT WOOD COST  IFN YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR OWN USED WACKY PACKY PACKS THATS ALL ON YOU THERE ARE NO REAL PRICE ON USED ONE IF YOU WANT TO SELL THEM .FOR 50 BUCKS WELL GO A HEAD ITS UP TO YOU NO ONE WILL BUY USE ONES IF THEY DID  THEN GOOD LUCK LON THAT?????

date: 4:15 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

HAY HAY HAY BARRY LEE BARTLETT HOW IS YOUR RISE A RONY  WELL LET IT BE THE STICKER IM REFERING TO IS  THE WACKY PACK STICKER RUN TONY RUN WHEN I SAW THAT  IT LOOKED LIKE  WHAT IT  THAT GUY DOING IN THAT PART OF THE NABER HOOD ANY WAY TONY WOOD NOT BE RUNNING IF HE WAS NOT THARE YOU NO

date: 4:06 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

HI BARRY HERE THE ONER OFTHIS WEB SITE TO ANSER YOUR QUESTION ON THAT BLUNDER BRED  THAT YOU FOUND YOUR WACKY BLUNDER BRED T-SRIRT  THAT MADE ME LAUGHT  TO HOW YOU CAME OUT  A OR.L ND SAID THAGT FROM OUT OF NO WHERE  IF YOU HAVE THAT SIRT WHAT SIDS IS IT  IT WOOD HAVE TO BE A SMALL  BECOUSE WHEN THEY CAME OUT WITH THE WACKY PACKGES IT WAS IN THE YEAR OF THE 70S  AND I WAS BORN IN 1961.. THAT WOOD HAD MADE ME 12 YEARS OLD SO THATS HOW I N AND WHY WOOD YOU DO THAT AS A KIDO IT WAS A SMALL SHIRT UNLESS YOU ORDERED A .M.L

date: 3:53 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

HI IM GLAD YOU ALL ARE IN  MY WORLD OF FUNNY NESS  HI SUN I WILL ANTS IN YOUR PANTS ? THAT MEAN ANSER IT HA HA YOU SAY YOUR 45 YEARS OLD WELL NOW IM 53  HOW ABOUT IT  IM NOT BEING WACKY ANUFF FOR YOU  WE ARE  TALKJNG ABOUT THE STICKERS ARNT WE? THIS IS ME BARRY LEE BARTLETT MY WEB SITE YOU ARE ON THIS I ON MAD  FOR ANY ONE TO IN JOY THE JOKES  SO LETS GO  ON  THE WACKY PACK SIDE OF TOWN AND LETS  SEE IF THEY SEND WACKY PACKS THEW THE MAIL LIKE YOU ASKED ME  THE TRUE IS  NO ! WHY BECOUSE IF THEY DID THEY WOOD LOSE ALL THERE WACKY PACK COUSTERMERS  YHEY ARE OUT THERE TO GET THE PEOPLE TO BUY THEM IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE BIZZ TO SELL  THEN LIKE ONE OF MY WACKY PAC K CORDS SAY HELLO. JEKLLO

date: 9:30 pm - Wednesday, November 5, 2014