name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

HAY BARRY LEE BATLETT  TE OWNER OF THIS SITE I ME NOW MY ? IS WHERE  IS THE CHICKEN MAN AT THIS TIME WELL HE IS OUT THARE SIOMING THAT WACKY TOBACKY AGAIN  YAH HIS NAME I DUANE VANTASSEL HE NO WHAT HE SHOULD DO OR NOT TO DO I HAVE A STICKER ON A CASE LIKE THAT AND IT WAS CALLED CORN FLACKS  NOW ITS CALLED JUST,,,,,FLACKS THATS WHAT ITS CALED A FAKE FLACK ============

date: 4:31 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

BARRY LEE BARTLETT  YOU ASKED HOW MUCH IT WOOD COST  IFN YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR OWN USED WACKY PACKY PACKS THATS ALL ON YOU THERE ARE NO REAL PRICE ON USED ONE IF YOU WANT TO SELL THEM .FOR 50 BUCKS WELL GO A HEAD ITS UP TO YOU NO ONE WILL BUY USE ONES IF THEY DID  THEN GOOD LUCK LON THAT?????

date: 4:15 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

HAY HAY HAY BARRY LEE BARTLETT HOW IS YOUR RISE A RONY  WELL LET IT BE THE STICKER IM REFERING TO IS  THE WACKY PACK STICKER RUN TONY RUN WHEN I SAW THAT  IT LOOKED LIKE  WHAT IT  THAT GUY DOING IN THAT PART OF THE NABER HOOD ANY WAY TONY WOOD NOT BE RUNNING IF HE WAS NOT THARE YOU NO

date: 4:06 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

HI BARRY HERE THE ONER OFTHIS WEB SITE TO ANSER YOUR QUESTION ON THAT BLUNDER BRED  THAT YOU FOUND YOUR WACKY BLUNDER BRED T-SRIRT  THAT MADE ME LAUGHT  TO HOW YOU CAME OUT  A OR.L ND SAID THAGT FROM OUT OF NO WHERE  IF YOU HAVE THAT SIRT WHAT SIDS IS IT  IT WOOD HAVE TO BE A SMALL  BECOUSE WHEN THEY CAME OUT WITH THE WACKY PACKGES IT WAS IN THE YEAR OF THE 70S  AND I WAS BORN IN 1961.. THAT WOOD HAD MADE ME 12 YEARS OLD SO THATS HOW I N AND WHY WOOD YOU DO THAT AS A KIDO IT WAS A SMALL SHIRT UNLESS YOU ORDERED A .M.L

date: 3:53 pm - Saturday, November 8, 2014

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

HI IM GLAD YOU ALL ARE IN  MY WORLD OF FUNNY NESS  HI SUN I WILL ANTS IN YOUR PANTS ? THAT MEAN ANSER IT HA HA YOU SAY YOUR 45 YEARS OLD WELL NOW IM 53  HOW ABOUT IT  IM NOT BEING WACKY ANUFF FOR YOU  WE ARE  TALKJNG ABOUT THE STICKERS ARNT WE? THIS IS ME BARRY LEE BARTLETT MY WEB SITE YOU ARE ON THIS I ON MAD  FOR ANY ONE TO IN JOY THE JOKES  SO LETS GO  ON  THE WACKY PACK SIDE OF TOWN AND LETS  SEE IF THEY SEND WACKY PACKS THEW THE MAIL LIKE YOU ASKED ME  THE TRUE IS  NO ! WHY BECOUSE IF THEY DID THEY WOOD LOSE ALL THERE WACKY PACK COUSTERMERS  YHEY ARE OUT THERE TO GET THE PEOPLE TO BUY THEM IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE BIZZ TO SELL  THEN LIKE ONE OF MY WACKY PAC K CORDS SAY HELLO. JEKLLO

date: 9:30 pm - Wednesday, November 5, 2014

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

WACKY TIME IS HERE AGAIN YAH BABY

date: 9:02 pm - Wednesday, November 5, 2014

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

HAY HAY I DIDN.T  DO ALL THAT WACKY  STUFF DID I WELL OK THEN NOW LOOK BUDDY BOY. THE BRAKING NEWS ON ME THE BALLOON MAN  IOF YOU ALL GET THIS MESS. OF MESSGES THE NE  WACKY PACKS ARE IN THE MAKING  OK? DID  YOU EVE5R HAVE CAPT.N CRUNCH . WELL THERE YOU GO  ITS STILL IN THE MAKING HA HA ?? NOW LETS GET DOWN THIS THE WACKY NEWS HELLO BARRY LEE BARTLETT  MY NEW E-MAIL IS ....BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM...LOOK ME UP ON YOU TUBE TIPE MY NAME IN.BARRY LEE BARTLETT  YOU WANT TO HAVE A WACKY TIME WITH ALL THIS WACKY TON\BACKY STUFF OF MINE NOT YOURS HUNNY BUN OH MAN IT LOOKS LIKE RAIN  THERE GOS THOSE WACKY DUCKS AGAIN

date: 8:58 pm - Wednesday, November 5, 2014

name: Doug Padilla
email: douglasjpadilla@gmail.com

I was just looking through some of my old 70's stuff, and found my 'Blunder Bread' t-shirt from about 1974-75? Still in great shape. I never knew there was such a fan base for this stuff til I looked online. Wacky packages really bring back the memories!

date: 4:26 pm - Monday, October 13, 2014

name: Steve Miller
email: srmiller286@gmail.com

I still have a set from childhood. But I have not seen them in store s for a long time. Do they still make them. Wacky package s were a lot of fun to collect.

date: 11:24 pm - Thursday, September 11, 2014