name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

LOOK YOU PEOPLE YOU  NO CRISTY SHE NO WHEN AND WHARE  THE WACKY ONES ARE? YA! I DO HE LIVES ON MY BACK PORCH AND PLAYS CHUCK BERRY AAAAALLLLLL NINGT LONG S.O.S...SOMONE PLEASE HELP ??? ME GET HELP WITH THIS THING BECAUSE  ITS MAKING ME WACKY A NUFF TO DIAL WITH  THIS NONSENSE ? YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH THIS MAN AT ..BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM OR GO TO HIS FACE BOLOK PAGE AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN   HIS FACE BOOK PAGE IS. TIPE THIS IN..BARRY LEE BARTLETT JUST LIKE THAT AND I MEAN  LIKE THAT.BARRY LEE BARTLETT

date: 12:30 pm - Friday, July 1, 2016

name: Mark

Thanks for all the useful info... I collect more old ones but I try to get them all but have some laughs along the way.. Thanks.

wacky  < - I'm not spam. I thought it said not to have wacky in the text...

date: 1:30 pm - Monday, June 13, 2016

name: Stephanie B
email: speppie94@yahoo.com

I was born in 1994, but i discovered Wacky Packs on the internet by accident two or three years ago! It was one of the best nights of my life.

I am now a cartoonist for my university newspaper in Australia and i think i have to thank wacky packs and all the artists involved during that time for that!

Cheers!!

date: 5:41 am - Saturday, June 4, 2016

name: Hidi Pie
email: hidi_pie@hotmail.com

I recently found my Wacky Packs card collection from 1988-1989. It is the 1989 O-Pee-Chee Series 5, printed in Canada. I have all 62 stickers, border-less in an album. And about 60 pristine cards with stickers in tact. I know this mostly has only sentimental value but I do have some irregularly cut ones that I'm curious about. Any info would be greatly appreciated

-#23 Eviltime is cut irregularly and shows info from card #44 on the top, and the bottom shows barely half of that cards info
-#2 Cup-a-Slop irregularly cut
-#44 Muleburro irregularly cut
-#48 Glutton irregularly cut

Thanks!

date: 6:37 pm - Wednesday, May 11, 2016

name: Rob Gulas
email: gulas.sweatdrop.rob@gmail.com

Loved Wacky Packages ever since I was in grade school and saw a couple of them on the sides of school desks. " Drainola " and " Chafed And Sunburn ". That got me started.

date: 8:47 am - Thursday, April 21, 2016

name: Richard Banville
email: Rab73@Comcast.net

Has anyone lately seen a unpunched Ratz No. 32 Wacky packages die cut from 1967?I am looking for one.

date: 3:29 pm - Friday, March 25, 2016

name: BARRYLEEBARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

LOOK HERE FOLKS WE GOT A NEW MAN IN THE HOUSE HIS NAME IS MIKE DEFOZO  WE CALL HIM BODA M WELL HES NOT REALY NEW  HES JUST AS WACKY LIKE THE REST OF THE GUYS DUANE VANTASSEL AS THE REAL CHICKEN MAN BILL STONE AS BING STONED MAN DAVE JERNGEN AS ON A JERNY MAN GEORGE DANSON AS THE DANCING MAN NOING AS HIGHT MAN AND ME BARRY LEE BARTLETT AS THE OUT STANDING BALLOON MAN WE LOST GEORGE. BUT STILL REMBER HIM AS HIGHT  MAN?

date: 10:23 am - Tuesday, March 22, 2016

name: BARRYLEEBARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

THE BALLOON MAN IS CHALLANGE THE REAL DEAL CHICKEN MAN  AGAIN IN ARE WACKY PACK NUDE DUDE BALOON RACE HE WILL LOSE AGAIN LIKE ALLWASY

date: 9:52 am - Tuesday, March 22, 2016

name: BARRYLEEBARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

LOOK MAN I DONTM NO NO CODES YOU GET OFF MY SITES THIS IS NOT WACKY OK MAN I GOT CRISTY HERE WITH ME AND SHE WILL TELL YOU WHAT I MEAN?THERE IS NO ONE WACKIER THAN THE WRITER OF THIS MESSAGER.... AND WHO IS THAT BABY+
.YOU YOU WHO ME YES YOU!!!!

date: 1:01 pm - Sunday, March 20, 2016

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

ok you all you all no why im here and not for your wacky tobacky so lets get down with it ok  os lets all eat sugar smacks  and honny com and stop this cristy  and who is that i don.t no

date: 8:10 am - Sunday, February 21, 2016