name: Vasilios J. Mousadakos
email: billmous@msn.com

I meant the 8th and 9th Series Wackys.  The website says that they are under construction.  Can you verify that and when will the information be followed-up.  I used to collect Wacky when I was a kid, and this website certainly bring back many memories.  Thanks again for your help, VJM

date: 4:48 pm - Monday, February 20, 2017

name: Vasilios J. Mousadakos
email: billmous@msn.com

Very Awesome Wackys!!  When will the Old School Wackys full info be updated and come out on the website, as well as the 7th and 8th Series from a few years ago as well.  Thanks much, VJM

date: 4:44 pm - Monday, February 20, 2017

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

BARRYS WACKY TOBACKY AND SLACKY

date: 4:58 pm - Thursday, October 13, 2016

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

HAY ALL YOU WACKY ONES DID YOU NO THAT BY SINING IN MAKE YOU FELL GOOD SO SINE IN AND YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME BARRY LEE BARTLETT SINGING OUT GOOD BY?

date: 3:42 pm - Saturday, July 30, 2016

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

LOOK YOU PEOPLE YOU  NO CRISTY SHE NO WHEN AND WHARE  THE WACKY ONES ARE? YA! I DO HE LIVES ON MY BACK PORCH AND PLAYS CHUCK BERRY AAAAALLLLLL NINGT LONG S.O.S...SOMONE PLEASE HELP ??? ME GET HELP WITH THIS THING BECAUSE  ITS MAKING ME WACKY A NUFF TO DIAL WITH  THIS NONSENSE ? YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH THIS MAN AT ..BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM OR GO TO HIS FACE BOLOK PAGE AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN   HIS FACE BOOK PAGE IS. TIPE THIS IN..BARRY LEE BARTLETT JUST LIKE THAT AND I MEAN  LIKE THAT.BARRY LEE BARTLETT

date: 12:30 pm - Friday, July 1, 2016

name: Mark

Thanks for all the useful info... I collect more old ones but I try to get them all but have some laughs along the way.. Thanks.

wacky  < - I'm not spam. I thought it said not to have wacky in the text...

date: 1:30 pm - Monday, June 13, 2016

name: Stephanie B
email: speppie94@yahoo.com

I was born in 1994, but i discovered Wacky Packs on the internet by accident two or three years ago! It was one of the best nights of my life.

I am now a cartoonist for my university newspaper in Australia and i think i have to thank wacky packs and all the artists involved during that time for that!

Cheers!!

date: 5:41 am - Saturday, June 4, 2016

name: Hidi Pie
email: hidi_pie@hotmail.com

I recently found my Wacky Packs card collection from 1988-1989. It is the 1989 O-Pee-Chee Series 5, printed in Canada. I have all 62 stickers, border-less in an album. And about 60 pristine cards with stickers in tact. I know this mostly has only sentimental value but I do have some irregularly cut ones that I'm curious about. Any info would be greatly appreciated

-#23 Eviltime is cut irregularly and shows info from card #44 on the top, and the bottom shows barely half of that cards info
-#2 Cup-a-Slop irregularly cut
-#44 Muleburro irregularly cut
-#48 Glutton irregularly cut

Thanks!

date: 6:37 pm - Wednesday, May 11, 2016

name: Rob Gulas
email: gulas.sweatdrop.rob@gmail.com

Loved Wacky Packages ever since I was in grade school and saw a couple of them on the sides of school desks. " Drainola " and " Chafed And Sunburn ". That got me started.

date: 8:47 am - Thursday, April 21, 2016

name: Richard Banville
email: Rab73@Comcast.net

Has anyone lately seen a unpunched Ratz No. 32 Wacky packages die cut from 1967?I am looking for one.

date: 3:29 pm - Friday, March 25, 2016