name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

HAY FOLKS OUT THARE THE BALLOON MAN HERE IF THIS ISN.T WACKY ANUFF WHARE ITS THE ONE THEY CALL CHICKEN MAN  I HERD THAT HE GOT RUNED DOWN AND DIED IF ITS TRUE THEN IM FREE FROM THE BLUES OF HIM SO IF HES ALIVE PLEASE  EMAILE ME AND TELL ME OK J  BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM AND STOP SMOKING THAT WACKY TO BACKY CHICKEN MAN! YOUR MOM BLA BLA

date: 1:54 pm - Tuesday, April 16, 2019

name: Mike Choman
email: chomanbonlar@msn.com

Greg,

Thanks for putting in a mention of Lost Wackys Series 4 in wackypackages.org.

All that's needed now is a page-and another mention on wackypacks.com.

Also, don't forget about Lost Wackys Variations!

Sincerely, Mike

date: 3:12 pm - Sunday, April 7, 2019

name: Mike Choman
email: chomanbonlar@msn.com

Greg,

Just found something else that needs to be done on this website.

The sections on Lost Wackys Series 1 and 3 both have checklists of each series on them (including the variations), but Lost Wackys Series 2 doesn't.

Hope that this can be fixed, too.

Signed, Mike Choman

date: 11:59 am - Thursday, March 7, 2019

name: Mark Amos
email: mark3amos@gmail.com

Thank you SO much for this site! I was in elementary school during the 1970's and absolutely lived for Wacky Packages. There was another series of stickers that were hot rod art, but Wacky Packages was by far my favorite way to spend my allowance. I am going to pore over these images for a long while, maybe start collecting the real thing. What I wouldn't give now for all those I had in my gubby mitts so long ago.

date: 7:42 pm - Thursday, February 28, 2019

name: Mike Choman
email: www.chomanbonlar@msn.com

I just remembered something else that's Wacky related.

In addition to seeing Lost Wackys Series 4 on eBay, I also found out that a series called Lost Wackys Variations has been seen there as well.

Hope this helps.

Signed, Mike

date: 9:27 pm - Wednesday, February 6, 2019

name: Mike Choman
email: www.chomanbonlar@msn.com

Greg,

I just remembered something else for inclusion in the Wacky Packages Web Site and Webpages: Wacky Packages Goes to the Movies and Old School Series 7 were both released in 2018.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Signed, Mike

date: 2:40 pm - Wednesday, February 6, 2019

name: Mike Choman
email: www.chomanbonlar@msn.com

I made a mistake on the last message; it's wackypackages.org.

Thanks again, Mike

date: 1:10 pm - Wednesday, February 6, 2019

name: Mike Choman
email: www.chomanbonlar@msn.com

I just remembered another thing that needs to be corrected, this time on the Wacky Packages Webpages (wackypacks.com).

On my computer at least, if you click on the picture of the second volume (WP New New New) in the Coffee Table Book, I can't get a article on, or picture of, the book. It said something about that the link may be out of date.

Please fix this if you can.

Thank you.

Sincerely, Mike Choman

date: 1:05 pm - Wednesday, February 6, 2019

name: http://software2019.online/
email: software2019.online@yahoo.com

put together the right team .the Notes menu and enters comments or .best practices for importing buy software into own WACKY a previous version of .As of earlier perpetual license applications such as software and are no longer available for sale from see below.

date: 12:03 pm - Saturday, January 19, 2019

name: Michael Choman
email: chomanbonlar@msn.com

Hi Greg,

I just found something in your page on the Wacky Packages cloth series that needs to be corrected.

It should say "This led to one of the hottest debates in the hobby,...".

Thank you very much for your time.

Signed, Mike

date: 8:52 am - Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Go to page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83