name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

OK NOW ALL  PEOPLE I TOLD YOU TIMT TIME AFTER YIM TAKE YOUR COMENTS AND PUT IT ON YOUR OWN TIME LINE THIS WACKY PACK  COMENT SHOW HERE IS MY OWN  I WANT NOTHING BUT FUNNY STUFF ON HERE OK? FUCK YOU !!! JUST TALLING ABOUT WACKY PACK CARDS IS NOT FUNNY ? DO YOU HERE FUCK YOU PEOPLE COME ON PUT FUNNY  ON MY WEB SITE HERE AND USE THE WIRD WACKY IN IT OR YOU WILL BE BLOCED AND SPEMED AND YOUR COMPUTER WILL CRASH? REMEBER I TOLD YOU SO? AND IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY THEN YOU NEED TO GO AND FINED A NOTHER WEB SITE  OK .FUCK YOU GET OFF MY WACKY PACK SHOW HERE UNLESS YOU ARE FUNNY  AND I DON.T MEAN GAY FUNNY. FUNNY  I MEAN FUNNY TO  MAKE ME LAUGHT

date: 12:46 pm - Saturday, February 6, 2016

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

?BOY OH BOY Y. I MEAN Y LOOK FOLKS HOW .long is it  that i tell you folks to not put your sh-t on my site here if you want to put your stuff on a site put it on the wacky packs site not my wacky pack site ..yes i no you say does no your site wacky packs yes you are rite it does but but you got to under stand that im a ..hacker and i hacked in the wacky packs site and hacked in and stole this site and now i own it and thare are no way they can recover it back .so now do you got it .well ok? then if you read the top of this page you saw it its spamed that mean if you go on this site you will be taking a chanes of getting a vires  so if its not funny i will spem you?

name: barry lee bartlett
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

yes people you are what you say you are ? and you look like you eat what you you eat but can you be wacky  as you say your wacky? no you can.t you no why becouse  if you say all the thing that you say you are  a mitting thats  what you are and that  true very true then why can.t you tell us that you are crazzy and wacky ? you can.t can you no. you can.t is becouse you don.t want to let the world to no the real you  of what you are  and if you don.t  then you are on the rong web site here thats all we want on this web site of mine nothing else but that wacky stuff you under stgand now .well ok  then  if you want to join us on my show here then rite somthing funny on it and im not talking joke jokes  thats not funny look at me im

date: 10:10 pm - Thursday, January 14, 2016

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

HELLO YOU NO THE WORD WACKY  BUT YOU PEOPLE DON.T UNDER STAND THE MAN THAT I AM  THAT IS ME BARRY LEE BARTLETT THE OUTSTANDING BALLOON MAN STOP PUTTING YOUR JUNK ON MY TRUNK SITE  IT IS  TO BE FUNNY  AND WACKY I DONT WANT TO NO ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SEX CARDS  I WAN.T  FUNNY  STUFF NOTHING ELSE BUT THAT

date: 6:41 pm - Friday, January 8, 2016

name: Gary
email: gjjjn52@mchsi.com

Have about 50 looks like from 10th, 11th  and 13th series back in '74

Whats rare? Wacky

THanks

date: 11:33 am - Saturday, December 12, 2015

name: Gerard Jurczyc
email: gerard7566@att.net

Found Wacky Paks in my basement they are 4th-6th 1973 first series 98% are Mint Condition. 70 out of 74 have the border in tacked no bends tan back.

date: 7:05 pm - Wednesday, October 21, 2015

name: Jason johnston
email: sjohn70043@aol.com

Been collecting wackys since I was 12 love the art I even sent ideas roughs to topps in 1974 actually  got a letter and drawings back!! PS still have 1 of the drawings found just recently at my dad's  house!!

date: 11:56 pm - Monday, July 20, 2015

name: Rick Pilotte
email: morsefurball@hotmail.com

Creator of the first Canadian wacky set.

date: 1:24 pm - Wednesday, April 22, 2015

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

YO BARRY LEE BARTLETT ANSER? MY WACKY PACKS ARE SWANKIN SO CHECK THEM PUT. IN THW 70DES I WANT TO STORE AND BAUGHT WACKY PACK! IN STORES I WAS 15!

date: 4:36 pm - Tuesday, April 21, 2015

name: Chris Park
email: johnsmith@icloud.com

Hey there of the Wacky Pack world!

date: 9:33 am - Tuesday, April 21, 2015

name: Deborah Rowe
email: itsdebrowe@yahoo.com

Wow! I'm so glad I found your site.  I LOVED Wacky Packages as a kid.  It was my goal in life to collect every single one.  And I think I did!  They were so funny and colorful.  I felt like I was part of an inside joke--poking harmless fun at the products that adults loved.  Thanks so much for putting up this site.

date: 1:06 pm - Wednesday, April 1, 2015

name: Brian H. Schultz
email: swmpdwlr3000@yahoo.com

It was one of the great pleasures of my childhood to score a pack of wacky packages when I marched up the the neighborhood store I remember being very disappointed when the same ones appeared that I had gotten the last time. There are still a few affixed to some furniture out in my aunt's garage that my cousin and I thought was funny to put on an old ugly chiffarobe.

date: 4:18 pm - Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Go to page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79

date: 12:10 am - Friday, January 22, 2016

date: 7:05 pm - Wednesday, October 21, 2015

name: Jason johnston
email: sjohn70043@aol.com

date: 11:56 pm - Monday, July 20, 2015

name: Rick Pilotte
email: morsefurball@hotmail.com

Creator of the first Canadian wacky set.

date: 1:24 pm - Wednesday, April 22, 2015

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

date: 4:36 pm - Tuesday, April 21, 2015

name: Chris Park
email: johnsmith@icloud.com

Hey there of the Wacky Pack world!

date: 9:33 am - Tuesday, April 21, 2015