name: heather
email: hrosenbach2601@yahoo

hi me and my friends made up some funny names for you to add to the collection. the first one is butter toes insted of butter fingers.another one is Mr. Bad bar instead of Mr.Good Bar.  another one is 7-down instead of 7-up.another one is adult ruth instead of baby ruth. thats all we can really think of. if you can, will you please e-mail me back.
 from heather,emily,halie,and alec

p.s. if you can put this in your collecion can you please tell me. thank you.

date: 3:50 pm - Friday, November 3, 2006

name: heather
email: hrosenbach2601@yahoo

from heather,emily,halie,and alec

p.s. if you can put this in your collecion can you please tell me. thank you.

date: 3:49 pm - Friday, November 3, 2006

name: zoey

I love wacky packages at night me my sister and my mom tell her about all the ones we have and the ones she had when she was a little girl and we even think of some that haven't been created like fruit loops we changed to toot-poops scince they make me fart and poop alot but i think my favorite one that i own has to be "slamond joy" cause i belive eating meat is wrong including fish. but i love almond joys they are good and "senouir mints" how on the net worth thing sasy " to old to care" and it has a surgion warning on it i love wacky packeges keep making them!!!!

~zoey~

date: 3:01 pm - Thursday, November 2, 2006

name: Rachel
email: unknown

Dear Wacky Packages,
I love wacky packages. i have all of series 1 and 2. but i need magnets and foils from 3 and 4. for halloween i am being RATZ! It's going to be awesome!!!

Rachel

PS-I have 1993 wackys also!

date: 1:15 pm - Friday, October 27, 2006

name: seth marr
email: crazy4yugioh4ever@yahoo.com

I love Wacky Packages.Can i have lots of Wacky Packages for free.Here is some information:

Seth marr
6690 n. 1000 west
culver,indiana
46511

date: 10:50 am - Sunday, October 8, 2006

name: John

I Am Only 10, But I am obssesed with W.P's! I Have the new 1-3 Seris,And I Can't Wait For The Next!

LONG LIVE WACKYS

date: 4:48 pm - Monday, August 28, 2006

name: Rich Varesi
email: rvaresi@optonline.net

My dad was an artist for Topps and worked on Wacky Packs. He drew the comics on the backs of the sports cards too. I used to go to the office with him in Brooklyn in the 70's when I was a kid. Knee deep in baseball cards...but I couldn't wait to get my hands on the wacky packs!!! I still have a lot of them. I think some of them never even made it to market. Have a bunch of the poster sized Wacky Packs too. Thanks for bringing back great memories.

date: 0:02 am - Tuesday, July 18, 2006

name: NSH77
email: none

When I was 7 years old the first die-cut series came out. One of my friends gave me a Wacky Pack, and it was Weakies. I still have it to this day. So once he gave me that Wacky Pack I was hooked. I colleced all the die-cut series, and every single series after that. When I was done collecting the last series in the 90's I was wondering when or if topps was going to come out with more, but in 2004 they came out once more. Then I started all over agian. I have every single Wacky Pack erver made. I can't wait for the 4th series to come out.

date: 8:12 pm - Sunday, July 9, 2006

name: RP Los Angeles
email: rdp93013

I too collected them as a kid in '73 & '74. Had them completely covering my closet door. I used to save my allowance and buy them by the box for $2.40, so I must have had a lot of extras. No idea when they were thrown out. I did save the closet door for a while after it was replaced! I never thought they would be so easy to find and buy today -- at a premium. So now I've re-collected the original series 1-10, as well as the new series 1-3 (just cuz I could), but they don't compare to the old ones. They seem to be too busy and complicated. The originals were usually a much simpler gag. And of course the fantastic artwork of Norm Saunders (RIP. I wonder if his tombstone is wacky?) Although the Cannibal's Soup from the upcoming 2006 series 4 could pass as a classic in my opinion. We'll see about the rest of the series...

date: 0:19 am - Friday, June 16, 2006

name: Cody Finke
email: cody@mozilla.org

There are typos on the 3rd Series 2005/6 checklist. Put it in the checklist typo section.

The typos include (The information of the typos and what should have been what's on the sticker):

LifeSavings: The checklist says "Life Savings" in two words, the sticker says "LifeSavings" two words in one.

Cursed Frightstrips: The checklist says "Cursed Fright Strips" in two words, the sticker says "Cursed Frightstrips" in one word.

Char-a Pet: The checklist says "Chara Pet" without the hyphen, the sticker says "Char-a Pet" with the hyphen.

Juicy Snot Drops: The checklist says "Juicy Snot Drop", but the sticker says "Juicy Snot Drops".

Yoo-Goo: The checklist says "Yoo Goo" without the hyphen, but the sticker says "Yoo-Goo" with the hyphen.

Slum-Maid: The insert checklist says "Slum Maid" without the hyphen, the magnet says "Slum-Maid" with the hyphen.

Footsie Roll: Missing "Roll" on the insert checklist.

Cherry Croak: Missing "Cherry" on the insert checklist.

Liquid-Bummr: The insert checklist says "Liquid Bummr" without the hyphen, but the foil sticker says "Liquid-Bummr" with the hyphen.

GreeseSticks: The insert checklist says "Greese Sticks" in two words, but the foil sticker says "GreeseSticks" two words in one.

date: 3:07 pm - Wednesday, June 14, 2006