SHORTCUTS TO POPULAR PLACES ON THIS SITE:|
This site supplies free and spam-free information about Wacky Packages
(we are not associated with the Topps company in any way, this is purely a fan site)
Also feel free to join the discussion group
- Wacky Packages are stickers (peel and punch-out) that were released by the Topps Chewing Gum company (and their Canadian partner OPC) from 1967 to the most recent series in 2008.
- They parodied common household products and were extremely popular among children in the 1970's. Read what some of the newspapers had to say at the time.
- Between 1997 and 2008, with the help of the internet, Wackys experienced a great resurgence of popularity as more and more people in their 30's and 40's, recall this childhood craze and desire to re-collect them.
Here are the top ten reasons why people love Wackys.
- To all of our amazement, in 2004 Topps brought wackys back, and they did so with considerable success. This has blasted the hobby to a whole new level. What the future holds, nobody knows.
- If you just need some honest advice about wackys, you should feel free to email me, email@example.com. All questions will be answered, from the basic to the complex, so don't be shy.
Images and Information by Series (images of all wackys)
We're adding pages regularly, eventually there will be complete scans and in-depth information for every series.
Other Wacky Pages
Many people helped in the building of this site
Site maintained by Greg Grant who is not affiliated with Topps in any way.
All comments and questions welcomed, please contact me at
* All text on this domain copyright Greg Grant © 2000-2009, unless otherwise specified.
* All images on this domain: no opinion as long as you don't use them for your ebay auctions without saying so or use them to build a competing website. Note that Topps is the copyright holder of all images, so if you make too much profit from the images Topps may have an opinion - they don't seem to mind some projects on Wackys, e.g. this site, but there is no guarantee, particularly if you make printed or tangible items. This site has had no dialog with Topps on this matter, and is not affiliated with Topps in any way.
counter reset 10/24/00