name: Conjurn
email: helpkyonlinepy@mail.ru

my best friend had his bedroom door covered in stickers. wacky packages were part of the assortment I distinctly recall crust toothpaste puts a yellow crust on teeth. wynn s and stp stickers too. I got a full set of fiends and machines which were like odd rods. and I still read mad, 40 years now!

date: 6:20 pm - Thursday, June 1, 2017

name: Martha Schaffrath
email: mamaschaff4@gmail.com

I have in my possession about 125 Wacky Pack cards that my children used to buy.  With 4 children, they had a good time finding out which ones were in their package when they bought them.  I have sons 52, 50 and 46.  And a daughter 46.  Are these loose Wacky Pack cards still of any value just loose?  Not in the package?  Also, where do I look to find out what year these cards I have in my possession?  Please send me some information.  I appreciate it.  Thanks.

Martha Schaffrath

date: 10:30 pm - Wednesday, April 26, 2017

name: Brian Doniger
email: Scubadoo126@aol.com

I just found this site Wacky Packages today after thinging about my childhood collection. Wacky Packs made me so happy and I kept them till in my 40's when I regretfully sold them along with the silver coins my grandfather had given me. I was on ebay see they sell all over the board! Starting to research and found this group..
Thanks

date: 2:39 pm - Saturday, March 11, 2017

name: Brian Doniger
email: Scubadoo126@aol.com

Thanks

date: 2:39 pm - Saturday, March 11, 2017

name: Paul Something
email: respondtome@hushmail.com

I LOVE wackypacks..... and it might be sacrilege, but crazy labels too.

Any other examples of pararodied products on cards?

respondtome@hushmail.com

date: 10:35 pm - Friday, February 24, 2017

name: Vasilios J. Mousadakos
email: billmous@msn.com

I meant the 8th and 9th Series Wackys.  The website says that they are under construction.  Can you verify that and when will the information be followed-up.  I used to collect Wacky when I was a kid, and this website certainly bring back many memories.  Thanks again for your help, VJM

date: 4:48 pm - Monday, February 20, 2017

name: Vasilios J. Mousadakos
email: billmous@msn.com

Very Awesome Wackys!!  When will the Old School Wackys full info be updated and come out on the website, as well as the 7th and 8th Series from a few years ago as well.  Thanks much, VJM

date: 4:44 pm - Monday, February 20, 2017

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

BARRYS WACKY TOBACKY AND SLACKY

date: 4:58 pm - Thursday, October 13, 2016

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

HAY ALL YOU WACKY ONES DID YOU NO THAT BY SINING IN MAKE YOU FELL GOOD SO SINE IN AND YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME BARRY LEE BARTLETT SINGING OUT GOOD BY?

date: 3:42 pm - Saturday, July 30, 2016

name: BARRY LEE BARTLETT
email: BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM

LOOK YOU PEOPLE YOU  NO CRISTY SHE NO WHEN AND WHARE  THE WACKY ONES ARE? YA! I DO HE LIVES ON MY BACK PORCH AND PLAYS CHUCK BERRY AAAAALLLLLL NINGT LONG S.O.S...SOMONE PLEASE HELP ??? ME GET HELP WITH THIS THING BECAUSE  ITS MAKING ME WACKY A NUFF TO DIAL WITH  THIS NONSENSE ? YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH THIS MAN AT ..BOZODACT@GMAIL.COM OR GO TO HIS FACE BOLOK PAGE AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN   HIS FACE BOOK PAGE IS. TIPE THIS IN..BARRY LEE BARTLETT JUST LIKE THAT AND I MEAN  LIKE THAT.BARRY LEE BARTLETT

date: 12:30 pm - Friday, July 1, 2016