- This series was basically a Canadian reissue of the 2nd Series Topps issued in the U.S. in 1973.
- However there are only 25 titles, eight titles from the U.S. 2nd series did not make it into the Canadian version.
- We're not 100% sure this came out in 1973 and not 1974, there are no dates on the box, pack or stickers, or even code numbers that infer a date.
- The stickers were released with tan backs only
- Not counting back variations, this is considered the most difficult OPC series to complete
- The front of the checklists make up a Gadzooka Sugarmess Puzzle, as in the U.S. 2nd Series.
- There's reason to believe this series was actually the 4th and final series released in Canada.
|Gurgle Baby Food|
|Sugarmess Bubble Gum|
|Brittle Soap Pads|
|Log Cave-In Syrup|
|Gyppy Pop Corn|
|8-Lives Tuna Bones|