- In 1975 Topps issued a third set of stickers that were given away in bags of Wonder Bread. All stickers had plain tan backs.
- This release had 16 titles, all from original series 7-10.
- The titles in this release are fairly difficult to distinguish from the originals because they have the same copyright and for the most part the die-cuts are very similar.
- See the "comparison" scans on the checklist below for side-by-side comparisons on all titles.
- See the 3rd sheet.
- This and the 2nd Wonderbread sheet are the only known sheets where some titles were printed upside-down.
- This sheet, auctioned by Topps Vault in 2004 in two halves, has "Feb 1975" written on it in grease pencil.